- Colloidal Copper Supplement Technology Integrating NANO suspended particulate cloud.
- 100% pure, no additives, fillers or preservatives.
- Active ingredient used in top skin creams to rejuvenates collagen and reduce fine lines .
- Ingredients: 99.9% Fine nano Copper colloids in Distilled water.
- Stimulates Elastin Formation for fine line reduction Increasing blood vessel and skin elasticity
Rejuvenate Your Skin with Colloidal Copper.
In myths and legends it has been said that the Queen of Sheba a legendary beauty from the 10th century BC obtained ground copper from King Solomon from which she further refined and mixed down to a thin paste before applying it to her face and body to retain and improve her beauty.
The strange thing is that the same type of myths and legends are related to Queen Cleopatra and Queen Nefertiti who were also famous Egyptian queens maintaining unlined faces and youthful complexion until very old age. Colloidal Copper plays a key role in the development and maintenance of healthy skin and hair. The body needs copper to produce the skin pigment melanin, which colors the skin, hair, and eyes.
Copper also plays an important role in the formation of two components that are vital to healthy skin. These two elements are called elastin and collagen.
Collagen is present in the skin’s connective tissues and it plays a crucial role in the body’s ability to quickly and thoroughly heal all wounds.
Elastin is what gives skin the ability to stretch and spring back into shape. It is also what helps prolong the onset of wrinkles.
Due to its small molecular composition, Colloidal Copper is able to cross the cellular barriers of the skin, making it the most bio-available form of getting this magnificent resource into the deep layers of the skin.
Colloidal Copper works to tighten and firm the skin by naturally increasing collagen production.
Colloidal Copper helps to:
1. Stimulate Collagen Formation, diminishing fine lines and firming the skin.
2. Stimulate Elastin Formation, cutting down on sagging and fine lines.
3. Increase blood vessel formation and oxygenation within the skin.
4. Act as a potent antioxidant by stimulating the enzymatic function of Superoxide Dismutase.